Softlite Chop Stick 7ft Softboard
The Chopstick from Softlite is as fun as fun gets; bright, poppy colours and tough as nails. Whether its your first surfboard, or just want something fun to ride when its small, the Chopstick will ensure you have the best time on your surf adventures.
- 7’0″ X 21 1/4″ X 3 1/8″ (54 Litres)
- Materials: 100% Waterproof Moulded EPS Core, 10lb PE Deck, Xtra Duralinx Slick
- Features: Reinforced Double Moulded Stringer system, Edge Trim System, Exoskeletal Strength Membrane, Leash Plug, Thruster Fin Set Up with Bones and Shanks Fin System (No Screws on Deck).
- These are our Mal shapes. They paddle fast and are extremely stable. The boards are very versatile, and even suitable for experienced surfers. They are great for small days, and big enough for traditional longboard moves such as noserideing etc.
- The 70 option in this shape to suit girls, kids or people who want a beginner board but don’t want to carry anything to big around !
- Softlite Moulds – This ensures that every board comes out identical with no imperfections. It also creates a harder shell of EPS foam on the outside making Softlite boards stiffer and more durable than competitors who use similar cores.
- No screws on deck -No kicking your toes on screws, looks good, easier to wax deck.
- Bones and Shanks Fin System – Easy to install and remove fins for retail staff and customers, Compatible with other fin two tab systems,Change your fins to suit conditions or alter board performance, New and improved fin design (stiffer and more streamlined).
- Bamboo Stringer System – This is re-enforced with fibreglass taping to give the perfect amount of flex
- Fusion X Core – This core is 100% Waterproof. Fusion X provides unhindered strength and enhanced durability, while retaining light weight characteristics.