- The item is returned within 21 days from date of purchase.
- Proof of purchase, original receipt must be included with the return.
- The item returned must not have been worn or used in anyway.
- The item returned must be in original condition complete with all swing tags attached and packaging as it was received.
- Refunds will only be made by the original method of payment for the value of goods, excluding any shipping cost.
- Items can be returned in store or via registered post and is the responsibility of the sender. Postage for returns and exchanges is not covered by Alpine Beach.
- If an exchange is required, follow the returns procedure for a refund and place a new order online for the item required.
- In line with our returns policy, you have 21 days to exchange your item, starting from date of purchase.
If you have a warranty or faulty item please contact the following for an RA number before returning: firstname.lastname@example.org or 02 4367 4944.
An RA number (Return Authorization number) MUST be obtained before returning for any faulty or warranty issues.
*Please note: warranty/faulty items will be returned to the supplier for their analysis. They may choose to replace, repair or refund the item if it is deemed to be a warranty. Each manufacturer provides their own warranty period and these will vary for each item. We suggest you use a secure delivery method such as registered post which requires a signature on delivery. If the supplier declines the warranty we will inform you.
- Returns and exchanges are still available as per normal sale conditions.
- No refunds on special orders
- No refunds on international orders
- No refunds on sale items
*Please choose carefully
Address for Returns
177 The Entrance Road
Erina, NSW 2250